Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rory

So...we had Rory's birthday and First Communion. All went well, and I was going to do this big long post of it, but instead I'm just going to roll the pictures.
Sam made the cake based on what Rory said she wanted. She's getting really good at these cakes.

Sorry, folks! That's all I can do tonight because it's 1030p, and I just spent the last half hour sitting on the floor in Rory and Logan's room making sure they went to sleep...after playing for three hours. Not a happy camper am I.

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes. I remember many many nights when I laid down in your bedroom with you and Maria in order to get you to go to bed at a reasonable time so you could get up for school the next day. Didn't appreciate it then but I remember it now and miss you both!!! That was many years before you were on the phone until all hours of the night - which I didn't find out about until recently when you admit things like that out of the blue.
    Enjoy them now - they grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to comment on the comment. I find it very funny all the stories we get to tell mom and dad now that we are older. I tell some to my parents and they look at me like I have 5 heads as well.

    On with the blog.

    I think Rory had a really great 8 birthday party. All of them, as there were three. She got a ton of stuff that she is now too old for. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

The Last Melon

  Guess what?!  The last and youngest has turned 18!  It's hard to believe.  Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...