Monday, May 2, 2011

Some Park Time

Sometime last week when the weather was about 78 and blowy, I took the kids to the park. We didn't just go to any park, we went to Adventure Playground. This place has swings, castles, wooden houses, animal statues, music thingys, and all sorts of things. The kids love it there, but it is a bit of a distance, so it's something that normally has to be planned.

I decided that morning that we would go because it was a beautiful day. I snapped lots of pictures, so I'll let those do the talking.
I have no words for this kid. She got her foot stuck in her drink holder. Who does that? And then this face? By the way, I was not driving when this photo was taken. :)

It was a good day!


1 comment:

  1. It would have been a wonderful day if we all (6) had gone. Kaelyn included, hence the 6. It does look as if Nora and the littles had a really fun time at the park though. Nikki and Sammi called it Castle Park so that is usually what we call it. Germantown has some of the best stuff around really. A couple of big water parks, Adventure Park, and mountain biking. I wish Mount Airy had places like that here. There is one park but not nearly as nice or big as Castle Park.

    I really can't say much for Marley's foot-in-cup. She is such the little whack job. Oh, I have to say that she takes after her mother though. I am always "straight laced" and NEVER "goof off."

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...