970. Father's to wish a happy day to
969. One of them being my husband (who is a great father by the way)
968. Marley being ok after a tumble
967. clear messages
966. quiet time
965. successful ventures
964. celebrating another's success
963. cool breezes through windows
962. unscheduled days
961. motivation
What's something you're grateful for?
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
1000. Having kids and a wife to have a Father's day for me.
ReplyDelete999. Laying in bed with the woman of my dreams.
998. Marley being ok after a tumble.
997. Walks.
996. Coffee.
995. Being employed.
994. Eating healthier and being able to see the results.
993. Same as above with "working out" at the beginning.
994. Three beautiful, talented daughters
ReplyDelete995. Ten great grandkids
996. Everyone having a place to live.
997. Family visiting.
998. Regular fonecalls to stay in touch.
999. Car that breaks down at home/not on road.
1000. A job & ability to help out a little.