Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Bucy Graduation

Did I catch your attention? Who's graduating? It's MARLEY!

Marley has graduated from using the high chair to a real chair. To top it off, it was Kevin that graduated her. Yeah...the guy who can't stand messes. Nope...I don't know what he was thinking. Instead of a messy tray, there's a messy chair or chair pad, depending on what mood she's in. She doesn't normally eat her breakfast in her high chair or her lunch for that matter, so I guess it makes sense. Here's an action pic.
Congratulations, Marley!

1 comment:

  1. It wouldn't be messy if SOMEONE had not taught her to eat properly in the first place! :p "Kevin, they have to experiment and play with their food." That's just code for "I want to make a huge mess and laugh, internally, while you clean it up." So see it's not MY fault that she is making a mess on the chair.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...