Friday, June 10, 2011

Fresh From The Morning Blog

For Logan's birthday last year, I bought him some GI Joes. Not the little plastic ones, but bigger than Barbie and mobile like her too. He plays with them on and off. This morning he came into the kitchen and asked Kevin to take the pants off of one of the men. Kevin said no because, "I don't like you disrobing your GI Joes." Logan says, "But I like them naked with only their boots on. See?! This one's naked with only his knee pads and boots on!

The End

2 comments:

  1. Bowling is the only game I like on Wi. Tried to play with Dayce but he didn't like it - wanted to play beat people up with swords. I got a 269 bowling by myself - wish I could do that in a real bowling alley - wish I could go to a real bowling alley....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thought Nora was going to pee her pants this morning when Logan said that. It was one of the funniest things he had said this morning. He, along with his sisters, say and do the funniest things all the time. Now onto that quote of the day? Ummm ... did it get cut off maybe? :p

    ReplyDelete

The Last Melon

  Guess what?!  The last and youngest has turned 18!  It's hard to believe.  Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...