Monday, June 6, 2011

These Are The Days Of Our Lives

Here's a little look into our daily lives. Please note that all these things did not happen in one day; hence, I am here to write about them.

See that? That's gum in Rory's hair. Logan laughed at something she said in the car, and it flew out of his mouth and in to her hair. First I tried rubbing alcohol and then peanut butter followed by a shower. It worked.
This is what happens when Marley gets the Sharpie and finds Logan's head. Here's how our conversation on the matter went.

Me: Marley, you can't write on Logan's head...especially with a Sharpie.
Marley: But I like to draw.
Me: I understand that, Marley, but you can't draw on people.
Marley: Yes, Mommy.



1 comment:

  1. I sometimes ask Marley to do something so she will say "Yes Daddy." It's one of the cutest sounds to me. They all did it though. Then they become teenagers and take "Child Development" in High School. They have teachers that say things like "Go home and tell your parents they are doing it all wrong." As if that was the helpful thing to do. They should be telling them "Remember this for when you, yourselves, are parents." Then hopefully by that time all the "untruths" they spew will come back on them. But I digress. They are all cute, they are all funny. Marley seems to want to do things specifically to be funny, or "me silly" as she puts it. 99.999 percent of the time she is and I have to smile when she draws on the back of Logan's head. No, she shouldn't have done it but yes, it's freaking funny. The funniest thing to me on that one though is that Logan didn't say anything about it. He just went about what he was doing and when I saw it I told him to show his mommy. She got to ask Marley about it and put the conversation up here. I fully expect tomorrow to walk upstairs at "break" and find Marley is locked in the closet with Sharpie all over her but hey I'll have a good laugh and then put Logan in a Time Out. But only two a week because after that they aren't affective anymore, right SCHS?

    ReplyDelete

The Last Melon

  Guess what?!  The last and youngest has turned 18!  It's hard to believe.  Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...