Thursday, August 25, 2011

Grateful

I have't posted in a while. There are so many things to talk about. Be patient. I will try to keep up. I want to start back by listing some things I'm grateful for. Here goes...

-staying up past bedtimes tonight to finish a "school" book
-a new to me computer :)
-the person who gave up the new to me computer
-friendships
-forgetfulness that adds to our budget
-good decisions
-surviving an earthquake...HA!
-new pants that are two sizes smaller than my old pants
-zumba (it had to be said)
-having three weeks of school done
-finding our home school groove
-confidence in my home school decisions
-Kevin's help picking out extracurricular activities for the kids
-a calm amid medical uncertainties
-determination that I didn't know I had
-a welcome easiness in trusting God

I'm sure there are many more I can think of, but I know you want some pictures too.
Wow. This is all I have for now. All the other pics are related to some other topic. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I am surprised that Zumba wasn't higher on the "list" either. Haha

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...