I would show more, but you can't really make out the picture. It's in the arena, so it's all dark. It was a very interesting time. Kevin did great here with the kids, of course, and it was really weird not being with them for four days. It's not anything I would like all the time, but I think I can do it once a year. :)
Monday, August 29, 2011
Some Thirty-One Pictures from Conference
So I went to a Thirty-One conference in July. Most of you know that I won the shopping spree which was (in a singsong tone) AWESOME! I haven't shown anyone any pictures from there, so I thought I would post them now...to show all of you...at once. You get the point.
This is Karlton with a K. Yes, that's how he introduced himself. :) This was after he read my name as the shopping spree winner, hence the ginormous grin on my face.
This is me under the Thirty-One sign. I won a pink hard hat signed by the President of the company.
Yeah, about that picture. So...my hair is half down, and I'm wearing a rather bright pink (which we all know is my favorite color...ahem), and lest we forget the crown on my head. Talk about being out of your comfort zone. At least I wasn't alone. These are people on my team...we have the same Thirty-One Mama.
The lady all the way on the right is that Mama. Her name is Christie.
These were my roomies. Two of them are on my team. The one all the way to the left is on my team, but has a different Mama. We were all glammed up for the reward show.
I would show more, but you can't really make out the picture. It's in the arena, so it's all dark. It was a very interesting time. Kevin did great here with the kids, of course, and it was really weird not being with them for four days. It's not anything I would like all the time, but I think I can do it once a year. :)
I would show more, but you can't really make out the picture. It's in the arena, so it's all dark. It was a very interesting time. Kevin did great here with the kids, of course, and it was really weird not being with them for four days. It's not anything I would like all the time, but I think I can do it once a year. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Upon winning the shopping spree Nora called and wanted to talk. All I heard on my end was "Nora, Nora, Nora ...." So I either thought that she has won something or it was body shot night at the bar she was in. See ... I'm hip to this "conference" stuff. I know what really happens ... wait.
ReplyDelete