Thursday, August 18, 2011

To Keep You On Your Toes...Get It?!

I know. I haven't blogged in forever. Blah, blah, blah. Speaking of keeping you on your toes. The picture that brought me back to blogging...besides Nicole's birthday.
This is Marley sleeping. This big white thing in the picture is a mattress that is butted up against her closet doors because we have no other place for it right now and can't throw it out because it's a good mattress. Anyway, this is how Marley sleeps...with her feet through the slats of her crib. Kevin says she's just like me. I don't know what that means. Maybe that my feet like to breathe at night and find their way out from under the covers. Maybe because she's weird. Who knows?! For now, this is just the cutest thing, so I had to share it. It's going to take a while for full swing. This post is happening because Kevin and I were too lazy to go to the gym tonight. :)

4 comments:

  1. Those are 10 of the sweetest toes I've ever seen. But I know that she has 40 other things above her head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all do it and it drives me up the wall. Logan sleeps only his PJ's on, Rory sleeps with whatever blanket is near her, Kaelyn is the only mildly normal one but she sleeps with the sheets tucked in at all. I have to have the sheets at the foot of the bed tucked in. I have gotten up at 3 in the morning just to remake the bed from Nora making it. It's one of the worst things in the world, sleeping without tucked in sheets that is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she doesn't do sudden movements in her sleep and hurt her cute little ankles! = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is how I sleep but with the covers and without the bars

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...