Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Busy Week

Things are flying at the Bucy household. It's been a busy couple days, and it's going to continue to be busy. I have no pictures, but I can tell you a couple things.

Marley did her first gymnastics on Monday. It was a class to do with me. She did very well and loved it. The only downside is that the kids kind of run crazy, and it's a big place to run crazy in. So trying to catch Marley was challenging. Other than that, I got to jump into the foam pit. My tooth hit Marley's head on the way in, and we learned not to jump in holding hands.

Rory, also, had gymnastics Monday. She was on crutches all last weekend up until on Sunday evening when I said that if it was still hurting, then she wasn't going. There went the crutches and she was miraculously cured of her ailment that she had been crying about not five minutes before that.

Somewhere in between those two gymnastics classes and Rory's drama, all the littles had their teeth cleaned. Rory and Logan were old hats at it, but it was Miss Marley's first time. Rory complained, Logan loved it, and Marley had to be on my lap the whole time but did it well.

Today we tried to get caught up with school, but I wasn't inspired. I better be tomorrow because we have some work to do. Here are details of some cute pictures I didn't take. :)

-Marley going "ta-da" after doing two forward rolls in a row...(that Rory says she taught her how to do)
-Logan bring super excited and fixing his drool sheet over and over again because he couldn't keep it straight and neat
-Rory almost doing a flip off the high bar into the foam pit

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them right now. I'll get right on getting those pictures for you.

1 comment:

  1. Nora is trying to do a blog a night. It's hard though with all the is going on. There will not be one tomorrow night either as we have to be in DC again on Friday morning. In the meantime please pray for everyone as Nora and I continue to do.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...