Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Jammies

The kids got some much needed jammies for Christmas this year. It was getting to slim pickings from some growth spurts. Now though, I think they'll be able to wear a different pair for 10 days in a row. :) It gives me a chance to get rid of some other less desirable ones. Logan in particular has a couple sets of shorts and t-shirts in size 4. When Logan wears these jammies, he's normally up at some point in the middle of the night because he's cold. He sleeps without a blanket too. I have weird kids. Anyway, I'm happy that he has new warm jammies.
Marley has every Dora jammie known to man I think. She loves her Dora nightgowns the most. We got her a purple one and then she got a red one from Nana. This makes Marley happy because she doesn't like wearing pants.
Rory got a couple of pairs which really doesn't mean anything. She takes them off the first chance she gets and just sleeps in her underwear. She covers up with blankets at least. Told you my kids were weird. Here are some pics of them modeling new jammies...and Rory got a robe too because she says she's cold in the morning. I told her it's because she has no jammies on, but I don't think she cares.
When I was growing up, I was always jealous of friends who had older brothers. I wanted a relationship like that...a protector. I love how Marley and Logan cater to each other. Rory and Logan have a great relationship too, but somehow it's different.
Rory wanted you to see her new socks too.
Logan wanted me to take this pic.
That's his Ninja Squeaky.

1 comment:

  1. Marley prefers to be in her jammies all day long. I guess she is like her daddy in that regard. It's easy to want to stay in them. They do all love them though and like Nora said "We have weird kids."

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...