Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Well, folks....I forgot to bring my camera to Nana and Papa's for the Nerf Gun fight. :( I'm sorry! This year Kevin went out and got a bigboy gun, but Brian didn't have his. Instead Papa loaded up and got himself a new gun. We did our Christmas on Christmas Eve. Christmas morning the Spirit of Christmas came and the kids opened those presents. Then we went to Nana and Papa's. Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa's. Then we went back to Nana and Papa's. Here are some pics I did get.
Some action shots. More to come. I need to try and sweet talk Papa into sending me the pics from his camera. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Another great Christmas. We got to go to Mass the night before, open gifts before going, open Santa gifts, go to Nana and Papa's, then down to Grandma and Grandpa's, and finish off back at Nana and Papa's. Thank you to everyone who made this a really great Christmas 2011. There are many stories from the days just before and on Christmas. Logan kept saying "I know what Christmas really is all about. It's about Jesus and Him being born." I told him that was exactly right and he said "Yeah Rory told me." Sure, as if Nora and I hadn't told him that since birth! At each of our unwrapping celebrations Marley kept saying "Wow, Awesome! This is exactly what I wanted!" With each gift she opened. I don't know about you but I don't recall getting a list for her so kudos to all those that got Marley .... well anything really! haha

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...