If you look for Me at Christmas
you won't need a special star -
I'm no longer just in Bethlehem,
I'm right there where you are.
You may not be aware of Me
amid the celebrations -
You'll have to look beyond the stores
and all the decorations.
But if you take a moment
from your list of things to do
and listen to your heart, you'll find
I'm waiting there for you.
You're the one I want to be with,
you're the reason that I came,
And you'll find Me in the stillness
as I'm whispering your name.
Love,
Jesus
I'm no longer just in Bethlehem,
I'm right there where you are.
You may not be aware of Me
amid the celebrations -
You'll have to look beyond the stores
and all the decorations.
But if you take a moment
from your list of things to do
and listen to your heart, you'll find
I'm waiting there for you.
You're the one I want to be with,
you're the reason that I came,
And you'll find Me in the stillness
as I'm whispering your name.
Love,
Jesus
We've had a wonderful Christmas thus far and still and another house to go.
ReplyDeleteWe got to get all dolled up and go to church last night. The kids were good for the most part or so says Nora. Before we did we got to do our Christmas unwrapping at home. We got up this morning and came down to Nana and Papa's. Now we get to go down to Grandma and Gekko's. Then we get to drive home and sleep.
I wish everyone a Very Happy Christmas and New Year. Something tells me that I will get to say that again before the new year. Maybe at the next blog?