Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happenings of Today

This happenings post is happening so you'll understand why I'm not blogging. :) Here are some things that happened today.

-I made beef stew (Yum!)
-Rory spilled hot chocolate ALL over the kitchen floor that Kaelyn mopped last night
-Marley and Logan got a hold of window crayons and markers and drew
1) on the floor I just cleaned the hot chocolate off of
2) on the chairs (it won't come off, so our chairs are pink and blue now)
3) on each other
(by the way...I was in the living room learning about birds)
-We're studying birds for the next 6 weeks. Rory LOVES birds. We have a birdfeeder, so she's journaling the date, time, and what birds are at our birdfeeder through the day
-Rory read 2 chapters from a book to me today (without me asking)
-I'm doing a Thirty-One challenge
-I'm going to Adoration tomorrow morning at 6a so...
-I'm going to bed now

This wasn't supposed to be a whole blog. It's late. Stay tuned for pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Wow ... so I typed out this long comment and then realized that Nora was logged into Blogger. I signed her out but the comment was toast. Here it goes again....

    Rory, Logan, and Marley playing together usually isn't that bad. Unless they really rough house it's fine. Rory and Marley is ok as well as Rory and Logan. Logan and Marley, however, is a potent mix. Those two get into more trouble than Bonnie and Clyde.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...