K- KIND Kevin is almost kind to a fault, or to an impatient person. He's always letting people cross the road, or holding the door for them, or helping them in some way. It is nice, but I seem to always be in a rush, so it's bugs me sometimes. I know...I am UNkind. :)
E- EASYGOING Again...yin-yang here with me. He's laid back and takes things as they come and is very patient. It takes a lot to ruffle his feathers both good and bad. Sometimes he's so laid back that he doesn't even get excited over awesome things. He's not a cartwheel kind of guy, but he's working on it.
V- VIDEOGAMER He might argue with me on this one, but I'm the one that sees him playing a kid's 3DS when they go to bed. And let's not even get started on HALO or SKYRIM (although the jury is still out on SKYRIM). Plus, he made little jokes about getting 3 3DSs at Christmastime, and you know what they say about joking...10% of it is truth.
I- INTERESTING We've been married 10 years this year, and there are things about him that I'm still learning. He's a very interesting person not to mention intelligent. I was going to make the K for KNOW-IT-ALL, but his kindness outweighs that. Some interesting things about Kevin? He hates watermelon but used to eat it and like it. He can't eat or drink the last one of anything until he gets more of that thing. I see this mainly in Mountain Dews drinks. If there's only one left, it'll sit there for however long it takes until he gets another one. It's really funny sometimes.
N- NATURAL What you see is what you get with Kevin. He doesn't try to put one over on you or care about what you think of him. He's secure in his thoughts and opinions and isn't afraid to tell you about them either. He just has a natural way about him in all things....being a daddy, husband, work, son, brother.
it is vary funny mom
ReplyDeleteThank you for my wonderful Blog. It was/is a good feeling to hear all the good things you have/had to say about me. Now all I have to do is believe it! Not that you think it of me but that I think it of myself. That will be the breakthrough of all breakthroughs....
ReplyDelete