Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekend Activities

Here are some picture happenings from this weekend. It was a pretty lax weekend.

Kevin did some light reading...for Sky Rim.
Rory and I made cake pops, and then I forgot to bring them to my meeting. :(
And what would a weekend be without father/son video games? Sorry, Kevin. I originally took this picture to show Kevin what he looks like when he plays video games. :) Since he's the husband of a blogger, all bets are off regarding pictures used for the betterment of the blog.

1 comment:

  1. And still no one else comments on the blog. In my defense that's not how I look all the time when I play. I was holding Logan's head still cause I couldn't see around it when he moved.

    ReplyDelete

The Last Melon

  Guess what?!  The last and youngest has turned 18!  It's hard to believe.  Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...