Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bucy Bits

Have I told you lately that I love alliteration? So it got warmer here in my part of town, and the kids got outside. Here are some pics and captions around the Bucy household.
This is a picture that Kaelyn "drew" entirely out of words. Say it with me, "Wow."
I was reading A Door in the Wall, and he fell asleep. I guess that means he doesn't care for the story?
Marley's first time actually pedaling a bike rather than pushing herself along with her feet. It was a proud mommy moment.
Swimming upstream.
Falling downstream.
A Happy Ending.

1 comment:

  1. That was really fun. We got to the park and got to play. Logan and Marley seemed to care for nothing else than walking up the slide. They needed help a couple of times but after that were full on doing it by themselves.

    If you are just joining us Kaelyn is an AWESOME artist. I am continually amazed by what she can do. I wish I had an eighth of that girls artistic ability.

    Marley's face is one of sheer determination. I think caption should be "I think I can, I think I can!" She did it and that's just perfect.

    Poor little boy sleeping on the couch. Awwwww ......

    Meanwhile Rory was up to good being the great little lady she is growing into being.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...