Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Last Melon
Guess what?! The last and youngest has turned 18! It's hard to believe. Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Logan had lots of fun out with Daddy getting wet and spraying the deck. I was worried for 1/2 a second that it was going to knock him back though. I don't know if you've ever used one but they subscribe to Newton's third law well. Since the water coming out of the "wand" is under high pressure it pushes the wand back with some pretty high force. He grabbed it and even though I warned him, wasn't really ready for it. He took a big step back and grabbed him and the wand. He really did have a blast, no pun intended, with it. Maybe i'll just have him do the rest of the deck?
ReplyDelete