We went to a playdate today. It's one of my good long time friends..about 20 years. She was getting rid of a little bike that her daughter grew out of. I had seen Marley pedaling a tricycle a couple months back, so I put her on it. She did wonderfully. She didn't understand the pedaling backwards to brake. She had been down this strip once already, so I felt fairly confident she could do it while I videotaped it. Here goes...
She's fine. Kevin commented about how she didn't even cry. It wasn't a big spill, but it did scare her. She said, "I'm fine, Mommy" and got back on the bike. That's my girl.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Well I can't believe I didn't comment on this either. That's just another bad daddy moment. The latest came last night believe it or not. I know you believe it though. At 730 Nora and I did prayer with the kids and Marley was complaining (crying) that her tummy hurt. I asked Nora if she pooped today and she said, "No." I asked if she did yesterday and she said, "No." Just then Marley, our sweet little girl, let one rip to rival her mommy. Nora and I looked at each other and said "That's it." We just KNEW that her tummy hurt because she was backed up. Fast forward to 10pm. I check on the kids and lock the doors/cars. I come down to check on Marley and open the door. It smells really bad in her room and I notice her awake. I think great, she's pooped and been up but NO she THREW UP and is STILL AWAKE. My heart sinks because I know she's been like this for awhile and has probably been calling for us and we haven't heard her. She threw up 4 more times last night but has been keeping stuff down this morning. We apologized about a million times last night to her and she just kept saying, "It's ok Mommy and Daddy."
ReplyDeleteMarley, if you are reading this when you're older, I am very sorry babe. I love you with all my heart and hate that you had to go through that.