We went to a playdate today. It's one of my good long time friends..about 20 years. She was getting rid of a little bike that her daughter grew out of. I had seen Marley pedaling a tricycle a couple months back, so I put her on it. She did wonderfully. She didn't understand the pedaling backwards to brake. She had been down this strip once already, so I felt fairly confident she could do it while I videotaped it. Here goes...
She's fine. Kevin commented about how she didn't even cry. It wasn't a big spill, but it did scare her. She said, "I'm fine, Mommy" and got back on the bike. That's my girl.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Last Melon
Guess what?! The last and youngest has turned 18! It's hard to believe. Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Well I can't believe I didn't comment on this either. That's just another bad daddy moment. The latest came last night believe it or not. I know you believe it though. At 730 Nora and I did prayer with the kids and Marley was complaining (crying) that her tummy hurt. I asked Nora if she pooped today and she said, "No." I asked if she did yesterday and she said, "No." Just then Marley, our sweet little girl, let one rip to rival her mommy. Nora and I looked at each other and said "That's it." We just KNEW that her tummy hurt because she was backed up. Fast forward to 10pm. I check on the kids and lock the doors/cars. I come down to check on Marley and open the door. It smells really bad in her room and I notice her awake. I think great, she's pooped and been up but NO she THREW UP and is STILL AWAKE. My heart sinks because I know she's been like this for awhile and has probably been calling for us and we haven't heard her. She threw up 4 more times last night but has been keeping stuff down this morning. We apologized about a million times last night to her and she just kept saying, "It's ok Mommy and Daddy."
ReplyDeleteMarley, if you are reading this when you're older, I am very sorry babe. I love you with all my heart and hate that you had to go through that.