It's spring folks! It came in like a lion..or a lamb...or a lion. I don't know. Kevin says a lion scares him, but I think it came in strong. Well, you guys work it out yourselves. :)
I am thankful for...
Good friends, hope, prayers. All three are getting me through.
I am thinking about...
home schooling. I tend to be that person that doesn't trust her own decision regarding her children. I think I have it right, and then I hear or see something else and think I have it wrong. I'm confused and I need to really sit and pray about it. It stinks.
Learning all the time...
See above. Rory has moved on from birds to weather. Logan is cruising along reading really well and is almost done his math book. Marley's bringing up the rear. She surprised me tonight with reciting the Our Father and Hail Mary with us tonight. Kaelyn was grateful tonight for doing well in math today at school, so all around the Bucy's are braining it.
From the kitchen...
Bread, cinnamon rolls, bread. I'm trying to get my bread making down. The kids aren't eating it. My friend says to slab some peanut butter or cream cheese on it. I'm trying french bread tomorrow. Maybe pasta for dinner?
I am creating...
Can I say bread again? A messy kitchen?
I am working on...
being debt free. PERIOD!
I am going...
to get back into the swing of things. I've let our routine slip.
I am hoping...
to figure some health things out and be at peace with my decisions. It's all good.
I am reading...
A Little Way of Homeschooling by Suzie Andres I haven't started yet, but it's a Catholic unschooling book. I'm pretty excited about it.
I am praying for...
guidance.
I am hearing...
The Voice. The TV show. I love it. It had to be said.
Around the house...
it's a mess. Losing the routine loses the cleanliness. :( Hopefully we'll get back in the saddle starting tomorrow. We were on the run today.
One of my favorite things...
playdates. We don't have much of a yard, so getting them outside at other people's yards is satisfying their weather pull.
A few plans for the rest of the week...
school, playdate, school, cleaning, school.
Here are some picture thoughts I'm sharing with you...
Logan fell asleep in the car. We got home and Rory said, "Give me your camera! Quick!" She took a couple of them. This one is the best one.
Great blog babe. It's really nice outside today so I am hopeful for no more afternoon meeting and getting to play in it. My XBOX died and I took my brothers (he doesn't play it) which is replacing the last one I took from him. I tried the fix on the old one but it's not working. Oh well I guess.
ReplyDelete