Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chilly Daybook

Outside my window...
It's dark and cold.  I can't complain too much because I like the cold.

I am thankful for...
people that support me NO MATTER WHAT.  

I am thinking about...
school.  *sigh*

Learning all the time...
We're behind.  There!  I said it...again.  Rory went on a really cool field trip to the local supermarket.  They did a great job teaching them how to read labels and what not.  Rory's been reading all the labels we have and letting me know where I made bad choices.

From the kitchen...
Not much.  We're just relying on standbys.  Healthy eating stinks.

I am creating...
ChorePacks.  Sarah wrote about them and convinced me.  I got them a while ago, and they ended up on a shelf.  Time to get them down and brush off the dust.  These kids have gotten a free ride long enough.

I am working on...
A promotion with Thirty-One.

I am going...
to bring the kids with me to Zumba in a couple weeks for a surprise treat.  I'm so excited!

I am hoping...
Things calm down around here.

I am reading...
Style, Sex, and Substance by Hallie Lord.  Homeschooling the Challenging Child by Christine M. Field

I am hearing...
Grey's Anatomy and cars racing by our house because people drive too fast in my neighborhood.

Around the house...
It's a process, right?

One of my favorite things...
People who know me.  Who I don't have to feel guarded around.  Who don't judge me and love me just the way I am.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Tomorrow is my 10 year wedding anniversary.  I can't believe we've made it this far.  It has been hard work...and well worth it.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
 Sometimes there are no words for this child.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, 10 years now. Looking back it's been rough. I don't know if I would say I didn't think we would make it though. I thought we would, I just didn't know how hard it would be. It's for life though. I am glad that we have and going forward will be just as happy for another 10.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...