Hi. My name is Nora, and I have a high school graduate. :)
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Graduation Day
Kaelyn graduated high school today. Let me repeat that...Kaelyn GRADUATED high school today. It was exciting, scary, happy, sad, joyful, leveling, surreal...I could go on and on. I never really listened to people who said, "It goes so fast." I get it because Marley is now three, and it feels like she was just born. (I'm sure the fact that I've been lazy enough to get my post pregnancy body back without the baby isn't helping) I'm excited and apprehensive to college. Part of me feels like it's going to be just like high school, but the other part of me is wondering if I might be in for a rude awakening. Regardless, here are pictures of today. I meant to use my video camera for the walk across the stage, but an unnapped Marley had me running on fumes, and I forgot.
Hi. My name is Nora, and I have a high school graduate. :)
Hi. My name is Nora, and I have a high school graduate. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...

Congrats to all! What a big day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day. It was so busy I don't know what happened or when. I know that I couldn't be prouder of Kaelyn. They said her name (Kaelyn's) and Nora screamed. It was really funny because they had said when your student comes up you can cheer. So I think everyone in our group just assumed that meant at that time not when they called her for Art Honors. It's not always been smooth sailing with Kaelyn and I but I love her (you - Kaelyn) more than anything. I happy to see that you are moving on with the next part of your life. I love you with all my heart. Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete