This is my godson, Dayce. That's my iPhone he has in his hand because...he had never played Temple Run. It's true. My sister had never heard of it and didn't have it on her list of games on her blackberry tablet. Isn't he adorable? It was his birthday while we were there, but we celebrated it on the day I got there instead because his other grandparents had to leave early.
Here is his Angry Birds cake. My sister was dreading making one, but her Canadian sister (as she likes to call her) looked at some pictures and figurines and made this one for him...nut free so his brother could have some. :)
This is her eldest son, Dale. I became his Confirmation Sponsor and got to witness his First Communion. Don't ask about the boots. They were his dad's. 'Nuff said.
See? Dale's turn with my iPhone and Temple Run. By the time I left, Dale's score was in the 300,000! He didn't even get to play it that much.
My sister and her youngest, my newest godson, Drake. What a great picture! Just so you know, he wouldn't look at me and kept turning his head. My sister turned around real fast and I snapped it. Bellissimo!
This is some song that my dad has on his iTunes. Apparently Dayce knows it very well. Can you hear him singing it? SO CUTE! And...Ahem...he's playing Temple Run.
It was a great trip and too short. My sister and then are driving here for a visit this summer. I don't know how they do it. It'll take four days. Then we're off to the beach together because we love torture! :) Just kidding (kind of). It's going to be the six of us and her and the three boys for a week in a 2 bedroom cottage. We're a little crazy. That's how we roll.



I am sure that Nora had loads of run on her trip. I couldn't wait for her to get back though. I missed her something awful. I am glad that she got to spend time with her sister though. As much as they talk on the phone and such it's a wonder one of them hasn't just moved. I am all for it ... I am sure that Nora is too. She loves the cold.
ReplyDeleteCOME BACK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! The pictures remind me of how much fun we had. The boys LOVE seeing themselves on your blog. Thanks again for coming - and thank you Kevin for letting her come for a quick visit!!
ReplyDelete