Thursday, July 19, 2012

Beach, Boogie Boards, and More

So apparently I have a bad time when dates are involved.  I thought we had rented the cottage until Sunday, when actually, we only have it until Saturday.  This makes for an interesting twist in our plans.  I screwed everything up, but I'm hoping it will all work out.  My sister and fam will be coming back to our house to extend the shortened vacay.  Here are more pics because there really is no other way to explain the beach happenings.

Wasn't there a movie titled Attack of the Birds or something?

Marley + Smores = Unhappy Daddy
I came back inside and Maria said it looked like I had horns.  Gotta love honest sisters. -.-
I have a bunch of videos, but I'll post them all at once tomorrow or something.  I'll probably be cleaning come to think of it.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...