Pssst...Guess what? My MIL is a not too shabby crocheter. *shocker* She makes blankets for everyone and their grandmother....literally. She has made everyone in the family blankets and any of my friends who get pregnant....their little one gets a blanket too. I'm not sure when, but some time ago, Logan asked his Nana for a blanket. He looked through one of her books, and he picked out a car blanket. And Nana being Nana...delivered.
Isn't it awesome?! My nephew would go ballistic over this blanket. He loves cars. The first night he got it, he covered up with his fleece Mario Brothers blanket and then this one on top. He didn't listen when I said he'd get too hot. When I went in not even an hour later, he was completely uncovered. Thank you, Nana! I hope you got it in you for his sisters that want one now!
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This isn't the first of the afghan's either. I am sure that as I type this Nana is working on the next kids, next one. She should be starting a business and selling them out of the back of her Commander. She could make a nice chunk of change! They have all been very pretty and functional. I am sure the kids will cherish them for years and years.
ReplyDeleteI just found out how to get to this page from my "other home". I picked a good day as it is a blog from my favorite blogger about my favorite wife making an aghan for my favorite GrandSon. Wow that is a lot of favorites. Nana has indeed made a lot of blankets and afghans (at least tow for me!) Well guess what? Logan's is my...you guessed it...favorite. I really liked it when he picked it out. Nana liked it back then too but then started making it. It was pretty hard and long to get it really going. But for her Grandson she wasn't going to stop it for anything. We are glad he likes it. I take no credit but Nana really enjoys making these for everyone that really appreciates them. Good going Nana. And nice blog, Ms Blogger.
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful blanket!!! :)
ReplyDelete