Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Ramblings

Happy Day After Labor Day by the time you read this!  

We had a busy weekend, and I got no pictures.  Miss Marley turns four on Wednesday, so we redid her room.  I didn't take before pictures.  It was a light green for Logan when it was his room.  It was fine, but Miss Mar is a purple girl.  We gave her a purple room.  We put Marley down for nap upstairs in Rory and Logan's room and went to work.  We managed to get the whole room painted even with the help of Rory and Logan in two hours.  Craziness!  We added a rug and some wall stickers, and it was all under $100.  We had some black shelves from other parts of the house.  I don't like that they're not brown, but I can't win them all.  She LOVED it!  She's so excited!  She got a dreamlight for her birthday from my parents, and she has it lighting up the ceiling.  Hopefully she gets some sleep because her first day of preschool is tomorrow!  I hope I get some sleep knowing that her first day of preschool is tomorrow.  :)  Roll film!

This was the green in the room.  Look how young Logan and Rory look!  Oh my goodess!
Her reaction.
I'm so glad you like it, sweet girl!  Happy almost birthday!

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Eve Marley. I hope you like the room and gets lots of sleep in there! haha. I love you so very much.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...