Outside my window...
It's dark, cold, and rainy. Hello fall! There's some high 70's temps this week. :/
I am thankful for...
slow times this weekend. Nothing pressing and no obligations.
I am thinking about...
Rory. Stay tuned.
In the Schoolroom...
Things are still flowing. Some days are better than others. Just when I think we've hit a groove, life throws something else our way. It's getting pretty tiring. Does anyone else feel this way?
From the kitchen...
scraps. We're trying to make a little go a long way. Budget conscious. We did have a big family favorite tonight, Crockpot Salisbury Steak, Mac-n-Cheese, and broccoli. It was delish! I need to start cooking lean. It's hard because I'm picky. I already just cook for Kevin and I because the kids don't eat it, or being completely honest, Kevin cooks for just the two of us.
I am creating...
drawers of seasonal wardrobe. I hate doing it. I've already given 5 bags to some veteran's organization, 56 items to the local consignment shop, and Rory's clothes still don't fit in her drawers. We were given A LOT of clothes from a friend, so that's been a blessing. Rory and Marley are just about taken care of for the cold weather. :)
I am working on...
stuff.
;) I am thinking that I need to prioritize AGAIN. Maybe I just need to
remove that word from my vocabulary. I get stuck on housekeeping, then
home schooling, then parenting, then this, that, and the other. I
thought I was a very focused person, but I am proving myself wrong.
I am reading...
The Year of Learning Dangerously by Quinn Cummings.
I am praying for...
a list of folks. Rory is at the top.
I am hearing...
the kids getting in trouble again for being loud and playing when they're supposed to be going to sleep, AND "How It's Made" for the hundredth time today.
Around the house...
We already went over clothing changes. Other than that, this place is a wreck. I have tried to be diligent, but it's so discouraging to have it messed up RIGHT AFTER you've cleaned it. Thus is life with kids, I know, but really?! Right after?!
One of my favorite things...
Diet Pepsi. It's like other people's coffee. I need it which means I'll have to give it up again soon. :(
A few plans for the rest of the week...
the doctors. Kevin and I took the kids for a run this weekend, and he took a spill. His ankle looks pretty swollen. We're going to see if there's a fracture or anything. While we're there, I'm going to get Rory some bloodwork. Then it's gymnastics, choir, the gym, taking Kaelyn to and from school, collapsing from exhaustion, and doing it all over again.
A picture thought for you...
I have a feeling that there is a very similar picture of me somewhere out there. I think she looks a lot like me when I was little in this picture. Have a happy week, folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I had to read the part about the cooking over and over again. I just couldn't understand it. Oh well, that's me being me. We'll have to a picture of the sidewalk that I fell on. I am sure nothing is broken but I guess we'll see. It means that I can't get my fat butt to the gym though so that really stinks. I need to be going so maybe i'll just workout upper body stuff? Nora's Mac N Cheese and Salisbury Steak is awesome. Everything she makes is pretty darn good anyway.
ReplyDelete