Sunday, September 9, 2012

Wordless Weekend


I know I said wordless, but really quick....When we were picking apples, a bunch of them starting to fall.  I said it was an Applelanche!  I think I'm hilarious. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Appleanche. That's funny right there!

    What a great weekend it was. Marley had her Dirthday Celebration at Nana and Papa's. Uncle Brian made a version of his ribs, which were great. Apple picking was a lot of fun but the boys at the check out stand left a lot to be desired.

    I had a wonderful weekend and the kids did too. I think that's all that matters.

    I didn't get to go to the bounce around place. I wish I had though. :(

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...