Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Marley's Birthday Blog

There are so many pictures.  When I see them, there might be a story, but let's get goin'.
Marley got to pick her cake from Safeway.  They had, at one point, a cake that looked like a pizza.  She really wanted it, but by the time we got there the next day, it wasn't there anymore.  :(  This cake looks sad.  Kevin got icing to write on it with, so I stepped up to the challenge.
Not bad, eh?
She got a dreamlight, Dora chair, gymnastics lessons, a musical Dora book, and money.
My mom made cupcakes and the kids decorated them.
Look at how much Logan and Marley look alike in this picture.
She stuck her face in the cake.  I don't know if it was on purpose or not.
Cousin Samantha made cupcakes...pink and purple for the girly Marley.
By the way, do you love the reggae candle colors?  Fitting since she was named after Bob.
Something for a jumpy Marley.  We were schooling the other day and Rory said, "I'm itchy."  Logan said, "I'm hungry." Then Marley said, "I'm...jumpy."  It was funny.
We couldn't get it open, so Kevin ripped it open and poured it out.  There were Peppermint Patties.  I LOVE Peppermint Patties...because of my mommy.  :)
And then she celebrated it at school today and got a birthday ribbon.  She's looking so grown up.  :(










 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, "little" Marley is getting to be a big girl. I love how she didn't hesitate in running through the streamers on the door. Speaking of which, didn't they look EXPERTLY done? I thought so. Marley got tons of stuff and she is playing with it all, today. Tomorrow is a different story .....

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...