Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Birthday, Nicole!

My niece pointed out today that I neglected to do her birthday blog.  Her birthday was in July.  Sorry Nik.  I didn't do my nephews' birthday blogs either.  So here we go...

N- NATURE  Nicole is happiest outside.  It doesn't matter that she has wicked allergies.  She's walking, climbing trees, picking flowers as long as it's outside, she's game.  I think she's happiest outside in the summer, in water.  I could be wrong.
I- INTELLIGENT  I tutored Nikki when she was younger for all of two seconds, but I saw enough to know that she knows how to play people to think she's not smart, which means she's very smart.  I think her favorite subject is science considering she's constantly doing experiments.  She's the one that did the mentos and soda a little while back.
C- COOL  Nikki's a cool chick.  She's laid back and funny.  I don't think she gets enough credit for how funny she is.  If only I could get her out of tanktops and short shorts.  :)
O- OUTGOING  Nikki talks to anyone and everyone.  This may not be a good thing in some instances, but I am always amazed at how she is when she's around new people.  She gets along well with people and that goes a long way.
L- LOVING  She is a very loving person.  I see it every time I'm around her.  I wish she would be more confident in herself and what an awesome person she is.
E- ENERGETIC  To get this point across, I will simply say that Kevin's family has always said how much Marley reminds them of Nikki.  Remember how energetic Marley is?  Yeah, this strikes fear in my soul a little.  I'm hoping Marley picks up on the smarts and science a bit more.  :)

Happy Birthday, Nicole.  You rock!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great birthday Nicole. I know the presents were a little "light." You are a great kid becoming a lovely lady. I wish you the best in all that you do. And remember there are a lot of people around you that love you very much! "If you ever need anything i'm not too far away." Now tell me the movie that line is from.... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. photo credit goes to me! :p hahaha and I wanna try my own!!! but different :p

    Nikki
    Is
    Constantly
    Over
    Looking
    E...agles..
    Yup, she overlooks eagles... Okay so maybe I need more practice with anagrams but I tried! :P

    ReplyDelete

The Last Melon

  Guess what?!  The last and youngest has turned 18!  It's hard to believe.  Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...