Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kaelyn's Birthday Wrap Up

Well, Kaelyn is 18.  It's all said and done.  So far I haven't seen much of a change.  Tell me if you notice anything.
We did the traditional streamer doorway.
She tried to be sneaky and go under.

I messed up on the green "P" and I was NOT happy.  Oh well.

This was a cookie cake.  I thought it was good and my mom liked it.  That's about it.  Kevin will say something about the icing...just warning you.  Now onto Nana and Papa's.

It was a busy weekend.  Lots of fun and good times.  And just to update you, she has not ordered anything off TV yet.  :( 




 
 

2 comments:

  1. tick tick kalin.....that girl's growing up so fast. tomorrow she'll be 20 :) :(


    -Rory

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah ... Rory posted a comment on the blog and I hadn't yet.....

    Kaelyn is "technically" an adult now. I use quotes because that is one of Kaelyn favorite words. Nora did not like the green "P" on Kaelyn's cake. I liken it to the cookie incident of 2004. She got so mad she was 10% nice. Kaelyn said last night that she was going to order Vonage from a commercial she saw knowing full well we have it. So to poke a little fun I kept saying "but we already have Vonage." She kept saying "Yeah, that's the joke." I guess you had to be there. Nora and Kaelyn always talk about how funny they are and that they are comedians. Maybe that's why they never laugh when I tell a joke? Get it? :p

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...