Sunday, November 18, 2012

Things I Love...A.K.A Grateful

I love...
that my kids say "St. Anthony, St. Anthony, please look around.  Something is lost and can't be found" when they lose something.  So far he has found everything we've been looking for except for Kevin's sunglasses that fell into the water at the beach.  I guess the tide is too strong sometimes.

I love...
that we have some friends that our kids are GOOD friends with.  They're like family.  It's nice having people in your life that know your parenting and know your kids that aren't your family.  It reminds me of a scrapbook sort of...

I love...
my husband.  He does so much grunt work that I don't want to.  He does it without being asked even though he hates doing some of the stuff too.  He doesn't complain, and he doesn't ever make me feel like I don't do my share even though I know I don't.  I don't deserve him.

I love...
new adventures.  Growing, learning, stepping outside your comfort zone.  

I love...
feeling prepared for something that you're not normally prepared for.  I have a home school review tomorrow.  Feel me?

I love...
that this week does not feel like Thanksgiving AT ALL.  I was trying to meal plan earlier today and said we should grill out on Thursday because it's going to be a bit warmer.  I didn't even realize.

I love...
having a freezer stocked full of meat.  Thanks, mommy!

I love...
that we might have found something that works with Rory's GI issues.

 What's something you love?  I'll leave you with a picture because why break tradition?

1 comment:

  1. Marley looks so "mature" in that picture. The fact that she is in jammies holding a stuffed animal aside. Nora is a great person, mother, wife, and friend. She takes a lot of time to do these blogs for all of us to read and for us to remember years from now. I love you babe. Thank you for all you do and thinking of me .....

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...