Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter In Pictures


3 comments:

  1. Great pictures of my son and his family. God is very very good to me. I hope I am worthy and will try harder.

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could totally be an ATT commercial. More bars in more places. Just put Marley, Logan, Rory, Nora, Kaelyn, and me next to one another in line. There you go.

    It was an awesome Easter and Lent. We had lots of fun and the kids got lots of stuff. Now we just have to work it all off :( Thank you to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me smile and cry all at the same time! You all look so great and the pictures just make me miss all of you that much more!!! Love you all and can't wait to see you this summer - but until then...keep the pictures coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...