Sunday, June 23, 2013

Unplugged

I am excited to inform you that we will be unplugging this week...starting Tuesday because Mars is getting her tooth pulled tomorrow.  Couch time.  It is Vacation Bible School week, and it's going to be extremely hot (read:pool).  I'm hoping to tire them out and make them not miss or notice too much, but we have gotten a little out of control lately.  This will be interesting.

We all think KJ is going to be the hardest to unplug.  I told the kids he would be fine because I wouldn't let him do anything because I'll be trying to play a game with him or something.  We'll see.  The mini iPad is his best friend.  And lest we forget that he works on the computer all day, so I'm sure he'll be tooling around on it...not necessarily for work.  :O

I'll let you know how it goes.  Until then, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Melon

  Guess what?!  The last and youngest has turned 18!  It's hard to believe.  Almost as hard as it is that she'll be leaving for coll...