I feel like a lot of my blogs start with me reading other blogs that make me think. I was reading this blog from Momastery, and it got me scared...and thinking. I don't have a thing.
I'm supposed to focus on something I'm good at and that I feel good doing. Here's the problem...(whispering) I'm not really good at anything. I mean, I have things that I do well. I'm not trying to say that I'm not good at anything, but I'm not particularly good at any one thing. Clear as mud?
I have to admit that this has really been bothering me since I read it. I'm not looking for my two commenters to call out a bunch of things I'm good at either. I'm serious. If someone told me that they would pay me millions doing something that I love and that I'm good at...nothing comes to mind except watching TV and pinning things.
Oh well, enough of my sad story for this evening. Here are some pictures of how Mufasa (my hair) is doing. Sometimes it looks its best at night when I'm going to bed. Of course you guys don't get to see that, so I took pics, so you could. You're welcome!
Well, I can't change it from being sideways. It makes me so mad! The End!
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...
Well now then. I really don't know what you want me so say? I can't say that you are AWESOME and RIGHT all the time. I can't give a list of things that you are AWESOME at. I can't say how far you've come with things and how much I look forward to each and every day with you. I will say I love you and will support you in whatever you want I guess?
ReplyDelete