Thursday, June 20, 2013

Whoa Week!

Remember how I said last week that things happen in threes?  Let me rephrase that.  Things happen in AT LEAST threes.  Big difference there.  So where were we?  The Mazda had blown up, Kevin needed a crown, and Logan had to have his tooth pulled.  Let's continue on, shall we?

Marley went to the dentist for a dark spot on her tooth.  She gets that pulled on Monday...along with filling two cavities back there because....WAIT FOR IT....WAIT FOR IT...she has all the same problems as Logan last year!  You know.  The ones that cost us about 5 grand?  Yeah, those ones.  Moving on...

They have decided to deny the claim for the warranty on the Mazda due to a faulty oil filter.  The oil filter company says it was a faulty engine.  Neither will do anything, so it would be on us to put another engine into it...7 grand.

Then today Kaelyn went to get the emissions done in her vehicle, and it broke down on the side of the highway.  Sound familiar?  I don't know how much that's going to cost since it was just in the shop for the same problem that it broke down from today.  

Now that I've written them out, that's three more isn't it.  Well shoot!  Maybe I just keep having threes happen.  In that case, ugh.

Prayers please!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it rains on someone else it's a mild misting. When it "rains" on us it's an F5 Tornado. I want to complain about and say f-it, throw my hands in the air and give up. I can't though. We've been through worse, far worse, and survived. It's sheer spite. I don't know why we are prone to attacks on our family. I don't think there is anyone out there who doesn't see it though. I wish I new so I could stop it. Maybe I'm not supposed to and maybe it's just the way it is but boy do I have more than a few question for God when I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don’t know if I can think of any man in this world that deserves more to say that he will be meeting God in the afterlife and asking questions! You sure qualify but should I be so lucky and I am not by any measure saying I deserve it, but if I should be so lucky? I think I will talk about a few other things, at least FIRST! So maybe these are the things I would ask God about?

    1. Pedophiles? What were you thinking?

    2. George Hennard (NJ-23 dead), James Huberty (CA- 21 dead), Jiverly Wong (NY- 13 dead), etc., etc., etc. GOD? The purpose was? Wasn’t South-east DC, East St. Louis, and some parts of Miami dangerous enough? Do we need these kinds of people to keep our senses sharp? Did you need to “take out” one or two people and you belched or something and ended up with Aurora CO all of sudden?

    3. Cancer, heart disease, and other terminal illnesses? Is this strictly for population control? Did you need yet another thing with which to TEST Good People? Could we at least modify the rules a bit and say you have to be 65 years old or so? I would volunteer to take it if you could spare a young child or two OR one of my loved-ones!

    4. Obamacare! Since this list is not in any order I can throw it in anywhere but it has to be on the list! Did you just wake up late and have bad day? Talk about the suffering of the common man…

    5. Why does red meat, ice cream, butter, fried foods, and sweet stuff taste so good and broccoli, salad, and all other diet food taste so bad? Why can’t we be happy while we eat good things? It would be good for us and we would all live longer.

    6. Luck? Is there such a thing? Do some people have a monopoly on it? Do you look at my LOTTO ticket before you select the winning numbers? Sometimes I wonder. I would ask you to make it “fair” but maybe we have different definitions for the term. The whole redistribution of wealth thing is a whole-other ball of wax. There are poor people out there.

    7. Another question I would have for God is, “What could I have done, that I didn’t try to do?” I mean maybe I couldn’t have changed Darfur, Sudan. But I don’t remember trying? Why didn’t you tell me what I was supposed to be working on? Did you try and I wasn’t listening?

    8. Hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, and the rest of those
    things? Don’t we have enough ways for people to die without these things/ I know some people don’t die…they just lose their house, all their furnishings, and their way of life and we call these people the lucky ones? Why? Aren’t Home Depot and Lowes doing alright with the plants and new BBQ grills?

    Okay, so there are eight things I want to talk to God about. Actually there are only seven because the thing about Obamacare was a joke. Not even God can explain it! But anyway, you will notice that a Mazda 3 engine is not on the list? Sorry Ms. Blogger but neither is Honda brakes. But don’t feel bad because I am going to add one more question for GOD that might just ring a bell!

    9. GOD-- Are you listening? “Why do bad things have to happen to GOOD people?” Ms Blogger and family were very very fine people. They love and care for you very much! Why does it seem everything that can go wrong for them does? Huh? Know what I mean, God?

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...