N- NATURE LOVER Poor Nik has terrible allergies but loves to be outside. Even though it's awful on her, she still smells the flowers. Speaking of which, if flowers come to me to die, they go to Nikki to live. She has the greenest thumb I've seen since my daddy.
I- IMPERMEABLE Sometimes Nikki's life is like watching a comedy in spanish. You don't know what's going on but it's funny. I have seen and heard things happen to Nikki and the girl just keeps on rolling as if it doesn't bother her. Kind of like when I get in a huge argument with Kaelyn and she's fine in five minutes. Nikki's not exactly like that but has something of that characteristic. I think it's that mixed with the fine Bucy trait of not "letting them see you sweat." She definitely comes by that honestly. ;)
K- KAMIKAZE Nikki is always up for anything whether it's good for her or not. This could be something that fares well for her or not so much. When I tell KJ's parents about things that Marley does that are dare devilish, they say it sounds just like Nikki. I'm scared.
K-KWERKY/KLUTZY I know how to spell quirky, but it works here just the same. Nikki is always on except for when she's sick. She's watering plants, playing with the littles, making crafts and ideas she finds from the internet. She does a little bit of everything. Sure she's still a kid and makes mistakes, but she is endearing with her...weirdness. I added the KLUTZY because to this day, if she falls or trips and isn't in the same room as you, she'll yell out, "I'm ok!" Marley has started doing this too. :O
I- INTENSE While Nikki is all these things, she does them with great passion. She's all in unless, again, you catch her at something she's not interested in. Isn't that most kids this age? She excels and is passionate about science...probably her best subject. She enjoys it and approaches it with a determination and intensity that you almost miss unless you're looking for it. Nikki tries to play a lot of things off, but I watch her. I watch her kindness and her love for others. She's a special kid...even though she's crazy. :P
Happy Birthday, Nikki! I forgot and then remembered, but I remembered! That's the important part! Have a great day!
I love you Niece! You are so very special and I hope you have a purely awesome day! Aunt Nora, I think, got another acrostic right. You are all these things. Thank you so very much for everything you do for us "Northern Bucy's."
ReplyDeletehappy birthday Nikki. you are full of fun you can bring dead plants back to life. you can do every thing!
ReplyDeleteMy Fav.
Rory
Rory