Sunday, September 8, 2013

Marley's Birthday

First up..my parent's house celebration...roll film...

Marley asked for yellow cake with chocolate icing with blueberries in an "M" on top.  What a coincidence that this is Kevin's favorite cake too!  
This was her birthday morning streamer door...
Ihop for breakfast.  I LOVE this picture!
So there was a misunderstanding about who was responsible for making the cake.  Kevin went to Safeway and got a strawberry one.  We did the same thing with the blueberries.
We take the kids out for their birthdays with only mom and dad.  Marley wanted to go to some stores that she sees on her way to school.  I only got two pictures.  :(
I think she had a good birthday.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what you are talking about with the cake thing? I only like funfetti cake with white icing. She came up with that with only an hour and a half of begging and pleading. Those were some awesome pictures of the time at IHOP. I really wish I could have been there with her more on her actual birthday. I got to go to the party and such which was great but I wanted the day off and it just wasn't in the cards. I think she had a good day out with just the two of us. She went only into stores with steps all the way to the top of the three story building. She didn't want to look at anything in the store, she just wanted to climb those stairs. Maybe we should take her to Statue of Liberty or the Empire State Building and she can check out those stairs?

    I love you Marley and I do hope you had a Happy 5th Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pictures and I especially love the one with Rory and Marley. One of the best among many. I think the "day with just the birthday girl/boy" is super and would have loved for it to have happened in my day. Marley is a special sweetheart and we love her tons. Happy Fifth. Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...