Outside my window...
It is HOT. It got to 91 today, and it's going to be 95 tomorrow. I understand that the pool is closing, but I think for September they should keep it open only on a needed basis. I want fall already.
I am thinking...
about our schedule. It's gotten pretty busy. I wasn't expecting the homework schedule to be this harsh. I think things will be better once we get in the swing of things.
I am thankful...
for our new friends and our old ones.
Learning all the time...
ALL THE TIME! Our coop meets Tuesday and Friday. On Wednesday I barely spent any time with Marley. Rory, Logan, and I were at the kitchen table most of the day. We took a break for a dentist appt, and then hit the books again. It's a definite change for them and the piece meal stuff we did last year.
From the kitchen...
I did a lot of baking to freeze things for school lunches. I'm trying to plan dinners, but activities keep getting in the way. I'm sure we'll have this all sorted out by October. I hope.
I am working on...
lesson plans for religion. I learned last week that I need more meat. I plan for discussion time, but when the kids don't talk, the class flies by.
I am creating...
nothing. I am all encompassed with school.
I am going...
back on the wagon. My whole, "I can eat 80/20 and be fine as long as I don't overdo it" didn't work. I need the regimen. So, here I am again on my own. Going down the only road I've ever known. (just kidding around...that's a song)
I am hoping...
to get the swing of things around here and create a routine.
I am praying...
for peace...big and small.
I am reading...
nothing really because I don't have time. I'm even behind on my Carmel reading. Yikes!
I am hearing...
KJ getting ready to go to bed which includes starting the dishwasher and checking on the kids.
Around the house...
I've been moving things around. I'm trying to get the kitchen painted sometime soon. I'm cleaning shelves and sorting clothes. I just have to get everything to their new homes.
One of my favorite things...
air conditioning. It's that yucky outside.
This week's plans...
don't ask. There's so much. I don't know how I'm going to get it all done.
A picture thought...
boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...

There has been a lot going on with my client at work too. We have been having problems with mail flow which hasn't been very good. We made one breakthrough this morning but may have caused another problem to raise up. I hope we have it all under control soon.
ReplyDeleteAs for Nora's Day Book, she nails them on the head. It is pretty hard on her with AMA and getting it all ready. I try and help out but am usually just in the way. I hope I help a little though.