Tuesday, September 3, 2013

School Pictures

I spent most of the day with Marley, thus explaining the absence of Rory and Logan pictures.  Here's what I did get.
Look at their eyes in this one.  They're all alike.
I had another picture of her rocking her baby doll during nap time, but I can't get it to post correctly.  It goes sideways.  It was a great day.  I think we're going to like it here.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I suggest the kids have some social interaction homework once a week. They have to comment on this blog under their own account names and give us a recap of what they learned in class that week. Well I was just saying....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounded like everyone had a great time at dinner when I got told about it. I only got a couple of texts from Nora during the day about stuff going on there so you know that's a good sign. I hope this place sticks. Just watching Nora trout all over kingdom come trying to find a schooling place is enough to make ME tired!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...