My baby girl turns 19 today. NINETEEN! I can't believe the roller coaster. I'm honored to be her mom and watch her grow into this beautifully awesome young lady. Here is her acrostic.
K- KNOWLEDGEABLE Whether it's the thousands of books she reads or just coming by it honestly being my child, K'lyn is smart. We see this in her schooling time and time again. So she has some trouble with the ATM machine and such, but for the most part, she could probably take care of herself if she needed to.
A- APOCALYPTIC She did not get this from me, but her dad. They watch all these shows that I can't stomach together. The Walking Dead and such….yuck. She loves these shows and watches them whenever no one is home. If dad watches with her, she might venture to watch some before bed.
E- EXPRESSIVE K'lyn's art is something to behold. It's nothing short of amazing. It's hard to believe that all those arts and crafts she loved doing would turn into this. Now she hates arts and crafts. :D Her best work is sculpture work. Whether out of clay, wire, rice krispie treats, she excels. She's thinking art therapy, and we're so excited for her!
L- LAUGHABLE (HUMOROUS) There's no "H" in her name, so I had to improvise. K'lyn is hilarious. She has my sense of humor too. Seriously, we both can go on and on about how funny we are. Our best work is puns. We are very punny.
Y- YAPPY This girl can talk, and she talks fast. When you ask her what happened during the day, you get the COMPLETE rundown. She's a storyteller. She doesn't want to leave anything out. She gets that from me too. I know a lot of you know what I'm talking about. She takes you on a journey. She would be an excellent author. She's already written some short stories.
N- NATURAL While K'lyn cares a lot about what people think about her, she also has a good balance of being herself. She's just like she was when she was little. It takes her a bit to warm up, but once she does, she's a completely different person. At that point, she doesn't care what she thinks you think. She's trusted you with herself. She's natural like that.
Happy Birthday, Kaelyn. I'm so proud of you! I love you with all my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two for Two!
I made it back, and it wasn't that long! Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026. Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...
-
Awhile ago, I came across a blog about The Birthday Project . When you click on that link, you have to scroll up. Anyway, my birthday was ...
-
I don't know what day it is let alone what day quarantine it is. Just kidding. I know it's Monday the 30th. I've been able to...
-
Sooooooo...the question on everyone's mind is..."What's Obama going to do next?" HAHAHA! I should say, for this audience...

Happy Birthday Kaelyn!!
ReplyDeleteI know it might not have ended exactly like you had hope for but I hope you had a good time elsewhere. I second all that you mom wrote and so much more! :)) I love you with all my heart.
As for the part about making it on your own; I am sure when you do move out you will have the A/C (heat in winter) on full blast, all the lights on, and the windows open!