It was a busy weekend with a birthday party for my niece and becoming a Carmelite today. I have NO pictures from my ceremony. Not a one! Marley's behavior was AWFUL less than desirable, and we were just trying to keep her from a full on outbreak in the middle of Mass. I received my scapular, which looks like a huge pot holder. :) I am headed to bed. I have home school reviews tomorrow, and I am not prepared. *SHOCKER* Pray for me!
My St. Therese, The Little Flower
on All Saints Day
Well the prayers seemed to work. I hear the reviews went well and both Rory and Logan had speeches today which went well. I guess blame me for the lapse in camera. It was nice to see Nora get it though. Marley could have been better but we are trying to work on her. I took the kids out of church when they started the prayers so she wasn't upsetting them. She doesn't need to listen since there are no consequences yet to her actions. They will come with age though. The kids, surprise surprise, have a listening problem. I wasn't like that at ALL though. First time EVERY TIME I listened to my parents. "Riiiigghhhtttt" …. you're saying. It's the truth I tell you…. :) Oh well, they are kids and will learn about the time they have kids of their own. haha….
ReplyDelete