Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

Someone's feeling better

1 comment:

  1. I HATE (yes I could use "dislike" but nope) it when the kids are sick. Yes the smaller they are the more I worry about them. Marley has that way of pushing my buttons because she cries and whines at EVERYTHING. It's magnified when she is sick. Now she is coming down off being sick so the worry isn't there but she is still whining like it was. It just sets me off and I know it shouldn't. It is just as if Kaelyn left her light on all night because she was up until 5 watching scary shows, Rory leaving her stuff out or breaking another electronic device, and Logan putting his finger in his mouth to play with his latest loose tooth. They each have that one thing that really gets me that I should just breathe through and give it up. I, like many of you, am a work in progress. Pray for me!

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...