Monday, December 16, 2013

School's Out for Christmas

Kevin came with us to co-op last Friday.  Marley was really excited to have him there.  She's the only student without a parent in music class.  It does not go over well.  I just had to get through last Friday, and that was it.  It's done.  Everything is smooth sailing for the rest of the season.  There's nothing else I can think of that I'm dreading.  

We did some school today because I want to keep up with math and reading.  I got a bunch of stuff done that I've been putting off.  It felt really good.  The basement got a good start to decluttering and cleaning this weekend.  I'm pretty impressed with myself if I do say so myself.  I got some cookie batter made, and I'll be making more tomorrow.  I'm hoping to deliver cookies later this week.

We have our first cookie jar.  It's a snowman.  I love the idea of a cookie jar.  My friend, Mary Kay, had one at her house and it was always filled.  I'll probably have a love/hate relationship with keeping it filled.  ;)  My kids are rather enjoying it.  


1 comment:

  1. Those were some great pictures there Ms. Blogger. It's been a great Christmas Season thus far. Going to Ave Maria was a great time. I got to spend all day with Marley and it was wonderful. Everyone kept saying that it was nice I was there and they were right. There were a lot of things I have been dreading but right now, like Ms. Blogger, I got nothing. Hopefully that stays the same for a long time to come.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...