Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Paleo Panic

It's coming up on Saturday, my freezer cooking day.  Yikes!  I'm pretty confident about having meals ready to go...even breakfasts.  Here's the gist, and I've said it before.  I'M ADDICTED TO SUGAR.  I've been eating it as if I'm on death row and every sweet is my last sweet, thus making me eat triple the amounts.  It's sad.  I'm pretty worried that I'm going to crash HARDCORE from the detox.  I can normally chew gum or something, but with no sugar, that's out of the question.  I'm not to have anything with sweetener in it either.  Also, I don't think I'm going ALL OUT Paleo.  I might add some whole grains to things here and there, but I am cutting out potatoes. That might be worse than sugar.  I LOVE me some potatoes!

I'm already thinking of some alliterations of posts I can see in the future.


Paleo Problems
Paleo Promises
Pretty Paleo
Pesky Paleo

Don't most of these seem to have a negative connotation?  We'll see.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...