Thursday, January 9, 2014

Word

Only two people chimed in on my word.  My mom said rest and KJ said family.  I've been hearing all my friends' words.  Here are a few: Ta-da, Surrender (love this one), Renew, Hope, Abide (ooohhh).

Then I realized that I can sometimes be a little rigid when I decide on something.  *shocker*  I feel that if I lock myself into one word, then I will hyper-focus on that ONE word.  Everything that doesn't involve my family will fall by the wayside, or what would happen if I just become a lazy sloth from choosing rest.  I can see myself doing these things.  So I think my word should have something to do with balance, but I don't like the word balance...or harmony.  How about flow?  Or maybe an all encompassing word?  

Update about two hours later...

I had the kids at a playdate, and I was stuck in the bathroom while Marley took care of business.  We were talking about something, and a word popped into my head.  I think I might run with it.  

HOME

What do you think?  It can mean family, present, rest, surrender, ta-da, renew, hope, abide, etc.  I feel like I won't get stuck in one rut or another, and if I do, it will be at my home.  Stay tuned.  This should be interesting.


1 comment:

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...