Thursday, April 24, 2014

More Easter Pics

I can't believe that I forgot these pics.  Sorry about that.  Without further ado, Easter morning.  The girls wanted their hair wavy, so we bathed them and put their hair in braids.
For the record...my father-in-law made a snide comment about me being able to blog every day since we were off of school this week.  I gladly accepted the challenge and all I have to say is BOO-YAH!  How ya like me now?

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome song by the way!

    This opens a whole big world of possibilities. We can challenge Nora to all types of stuff and she'll be obligated to take us up on it. Haha

    Kaelyn eventually found her basket but didn't come out when the littles did. The flip flops and books are a big hit. Logan has been reading his book a lot. If i've not said it before Easter was a great day but it's a whole season. It's still Easter now and remains so all the way to Pentecost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you A LOT! Always have! Blog or not you are special in many ways. These pictures are great! I am so happy that "I" could provide you with such good-looking children! Love, FIL

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...