Monday, May 12, 2014

*Sigh*

I totally meant to blog last night and then Rory threw up.  She started early this time, so it wasn't as painful as being ripped from a deep sleep.  It was the virus where she throws up every 20 minutes.  She stopped about midnight.  I tried to move her to her bed, but she wasn't having it.  She slept while I rested until around 3am when I had a coughing fit that woke her up.  I went to bed and told KJ that I had to get back up and make sure she didn't wake up and turn on the TV.  He got up and went upstairs.  I passed out.  I got up at 6a, and he hadn't been able to sleep either.  So I will not be blogging.  I'm sorry.  I have lots for you when I can.  Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. It is one of the things I really dislike about being a Dad. You have to see your babies in pain from time to time. Rory's sickness Sunday night was one of those. She was up ever so often and I was trying to get comfortable on the couch with no room and no pillow. I felt worse for her though since she wasn't feeling well. I wanted to be able to take it away and couldn't. She was feeling much better Monday afternoon and was even able to get out and around with Nora on her errands. That was good at least.

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...