We had a whirlwind weekend. Friday was the kids' last day of co-op. We had a half day and then field day. The kids loved it, and I only got one picture. I know. I stink. I was busy chatting away and being social.
Saturday Kevin worked on the car almost all day. I cleaned and got some Paleo food made. We hung out the rest of the evening.
Sunday was church. Rory altar served and then after lunch, we hiked. All of us...even Kaelyn and her boyfriend. It wasn't too bad with the kids. I was expecting much worse, so I was pleasantly surprised. We let the kids play at the park there afterwards for a little bit.
Monday we hit the gym first thing, so we wouldn't have to feel too guilty (even though I still did). Then we were off to my parents. We had lunch there and went to the park. We checked out a new world market that opened up and found some good cheap finds. Next up we headed to Nana and Papa's. At this point it felt like I was running on fumes. I started to not feel well and missed a lot of good food for dinner. We got home and everyone went to bed and woke up early this morning. WTH?!
That last picture is what happens when Rory and Logan are left unsupervised.
It was an awesome weekend to say the least. Hopefully this coming one will be just as good. I have a big work thing on Saturday that I am more than dreading.
ReplyDeletePlaying at the tire park and going on the hike was a ton of fun. There were little blow outs but nothing at all in the grand scheme of things. The right side strut and shock were blown out on the Mazda so I got all four corners done for under 250. That was a pretty good price but it was for cheap components so there's the trade off. Papa helped with some good ideas and held the light in my eyes, I suspect so it would take longer .... ;) He even got up and down getting random tools. I was happy when it was over though and the job was done. I liked just being with everyone all weekend. It was truly a wonderful time getting to spend it with loved ones.