Monday, July 28, 2014

Kaelyn Goes to Maine and Rhode Island

Kaelyn went on a trip with her boyfriend's family.  There were lots of picture to go through, but I picked out the ones I like the best.  Roll film!
I can't believe she tried clams!  We're just happy to have her home.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I am sure it was a great trip. Big sis brought home candy for the littles but not for daddy :( The mosquitos are really bad up there I hear. Kaelyn showed off her welts from the ones that got her after spraying 20 lbs of deet on. There was a caution sign I saw on the inter tube that showed a person being carried off by a mosquito. I am glad that didn't happen to Kaelyn! She is home now caring for the littles. It only took her mother 30 minutes of asking her to get up until she finally dragged herself out. At that age it would have taken me 3 times as long ...

    ReplyDelete

Two for Two!

  I made it back, and it wasn't that long!  Continuing on with the pic collage of 2026.  Here we roll... January This guy's birthday...